The Imaging Channel
The document capture market and the copier channel are converging at ever faster speeds in the current market. For our channel chat this month we talked to a mix of leaders from the hardware and software markets to find out just how those worlds are converging.
- Konica Minolta Continues its Enterprise Content Management Expansion with the Acquisition of Quality Associates, Inc. and DocPoint Solutions
- Square 9 Ranks on Marcum Tech Top 40 List of Fastest Growing Companies for Third Consecutive Year
- Canon Helps Deliver Vivid, Vibrant Image Quality and Offers Streamlined Business Workflows With the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7500 Series
- Clover Technologies Group (CTG) Unveils New Corporate Video
- BTA Southeast to Host Fall Colors Retreat Oct. 21-22 in Asheville, North Carolina
- Canon to Showcase New Networked Scanner at ARMA 2016
by Henning Volkmer | 09-22-2016 If Windows Servers are not a focus piece of your offerings, you should reconsider. And fast. Why? In recent years, Microsoft has made major changes to Windows Server, and now is your opportunity to capitalize. Companies have gone through the...
by Patricia Ames | 09-14-2016 Innovolt, an innovator in the power protection sector, recently announced the appointment of two top executives in the channel – Ed McLaughlin and Phil Boatman. The Imaging Channel was intrigued by what we see as an aggressive move in the space and...