The Imaging Channel
by Ken Stewart for The Imaging Channel
People have been talking about what lies beyond print and traditional document management solutions for years. Theories, conjecture and war stories have been as plentiful as the beers over which they were shared. Then, in mid-2013 Gartner made a bold statement, “Managed Content Services’ Time Has Come.” Here we are three years later, and I wonder whether today’s top dealers agree?
- Lexmark Reports Third-Quarter Results
- CIG Wins Award for E-commerce Leadership and MSE Brand for Technology Innovation
- Square 9 Announces Encompass 2016 Elite Dealer Award Winner
- Xerox’s Global Imaging Systems Acquires ASI Business Solutions; Expands Presence in Dallas-Fort Worth Market
- Konica Minolta Wins 2016 Distribution Partner of the Year Award at Square 9 Users Conference
- DEX Imaging Acquires Omega Office Systems
by Ericka Gordon | 10-26-2016 Being the newbie at work is intimidating. Fresh out of school, you really don’t know anything about how things actually work in your field. There’s a huge gap between education and the workforce, but that’s a massive topic that I wont get into...
by Christina Robbins | 10-24-2016 An interesting headline appeared recently in my hometown newspaper The Denver Post: “Video One gets June 5 closing date, set to sell 17,000 movies before final day.” The article explained that after 34 years, Denver’s oldest video store was...
by Brad Roderick | 10-20-2016 Sales leaders, are you feeling a little overwhelmed this time of the year? The fourth quarter is already speeding along with very little time to make any significant changes to the trajectory of 2016 revenue, and just when it’s time for that...