The Imaging Channel
by Patricia Ames
New year, new tools and solutions to try. Here’s a list of some of the hottest new trends in marketing to help jump start your activities in 2017. And if trying something new seems too daunting, we’ve got a great throwback resurfacing that you can focus on.
- Konica Minolta Announces Workplace Hub
- GreatAmerica Launches SnappShot 2.0 Mobile App
- Google To Present Keynote at ITEX 2017
- Sharp Introduces High-Volume Monochrome Document System To MFP Line Up
- New Fiery Servers Provide Exceptional Performance and Quality for the New Generation of Ricoh Digital Presses
- Development Dimensions International Enhances In-House Print Capabilities With Its First Océ VarioPrint i300 Installation
by Brad Roderick | 03-14-2017 Most salespeople are well versed in the importance of asking questions. Questions help uncover opportunities. Questions help uncover objections. Asking questions helps to retain control of the and guide the discussion. Questions are not simply the...
by Kevin Guy | 03-06-2017 People buy emotionally but justify their decisions intellectually. Do you believe too much information shared too early can end a call prematurely? Salespeople and other professionals take many approaches to demonstrating their expertise while...