The Imaging Channel
By Larry Trevarthen, Epson America
The small-to-medium business (SMB) market has provided a large, yet complicated opportunity for dealers and vendors. The SMB segment has more diverse needs and less infrastructure support compared to the large enterprise segment, and therefore requires more support from their vendor partners. While SMB customers can be more agile in their decision making due to their smaller size, technology implementations can be time consuming due to the level of assistance required. Therefore, it is critical for SMBs to develop strong channel relationships to find a solution customized for their needs.
- People’s United Bank Acquires LEAF Commercial Capital, Inc.
- CompTIA Unveils Expanded Agenda for ChannelCon Online
- Canon U.S.A. Introduces New SELPHY CP1300 Wi-Fi Enabled Printer
- Hudson Fiber Network Partners With Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office to Enhance Data Communication Services
- LMI Solutions to Showcase New Services at CompTIA’s ChannelCon 2017
- imagePROGRAF Le Series Refreshes Canon's Entry Level Large-Format MFP Portfolio
by Ken Bechard | 07-10-2017 For a long time, when considering customer communications, the enterprise was calling the shots. But whether it was the impeccable customer service of giant companies like Amazon, or a more general democratization of information, consumers are more in...
by Patricia Ames | 07-06-2017 In mid-June, HP hosted analysts for the company’s “Power of Print” briefing at their headquarters in Palo Alto, California. In a compact day and a half, discussions touched on the company's growth ambitions in the office printing space, security,...