The Imaging Channel
by Tracey Koziol, Xerox
Technology advances have enabled small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to overcome many advantages of scale that once were exclusive to large enterprises. The web expands market reach. Mobile devices speed communications from the field. Automation boosts quality and productivity while cutting costs.
- Brother International Corporation Revolutionizes Tank Printer Category With New All-in-one Inkjet System
- BTA Awards 24 Scholarships
- The Gordon Flesch Company Introduces AskGordy, a Virtual Assistant that Delivers Artificial Intelligence-based Search Technology to Electronic Content Management Systems
- Kyocera Enters Production Print Market
- Doing Better Business Named Among Nation’s Best in Imaging Solutions Industry
- New Xerox Workplace Solutions Boost Mobility, Print Management, Security and Cost Controls
by Amy Weiss It’s been a little while since we teased you with Lexmark’s big announcements from its roadshow series earlier this year, so if you want to take a moment to refresh yourself on our collection of photo highlights from the Las Vegas and...
by Patricia Ames As customer demand for digital production printers continues to climb, manufacturers have been in an arms race, developing machines that can help customers differentiate their offerings and achieve more with less. Today’s digital...
by Henning Volkmer Digital transformation is top of mind for anyone wanting to stay relevant and competitive in today’s ever-evolving business landscape. The ability to change and adapt is a trend that is here to stay, and it’s changing almost...