The Imaging Channel
by Laura Blackmer, Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA
For many years, the office automation dealer sales channel successfully sold its goods via product specifications and price. Today, however, that same channel faces radically different customer expectations that are significantly bigger and must be met — or no deal.
- OKI Data Americas Selects SYNNEX Corporation as Primary Distributor for Full Line of Business and Office Printing Products and Solutions
- Zygoquest Advised Automated Office Systems On Purchase of Complete Computing
- Make This Year’s Tax Season Painless with Epson Business Solutions
- VLCM Becomes First Utah-based HP A3 Copier Dealer
- Canon Information and Imaging Solutions, Inc. Offers Expanded Email Content Management Capabilities Based on mxHero
- CEO Juice and GreatAmerica Financial Integrate Systems for Proactive Lease Management Capabilities
by Larry Trevarthen Document imaging has many commonalities across businesses in different vertical segments. All require speed, high image quality, exceptional paper handling and affordable solutions. Today’s businesses are looking beyond the...
by Patricia Ames A frequently stated fact in the imaging industry is that while office print volumes are either declining or steady, depending on how optimistic the research, opportunities still abound in the specialty and production print space —...
by Greg Walters When viewed historically, advancements appear like a bolt of lightning — sudden and clear, impacting everything with overwhelming popularity and acceptance. But it is never that simple, never a flash in the pan. Here is a quick...