The Imaging Channel
by Ken Stewart for The Imaging Channel
When you think of “capture,” what comes to mind? Was your first thought about scanning a piece of paper, or even an electronic file cabinet? You wouldn’t be alone in your thinking. However, the world of capture has expanded well beyond this one aspect in the last two decades. By necessity, you now have to consider all manner of digital content beyond even electronic documents, and think about emails, voice recordings, videos, and social media content. It’s no longer enough to think about capture as an on-ramp to some nebulous information superhighway.
- HP Inc. Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2016 Results
- AMETEK Electronic Systems Protection Hires Richard O'Brien As ESP Regional Manager, Sales
- Compass Announces Sheryne Glicksman as New Member of Compass Sales Team
- Carolina Wholesale Group Announces Acquisition of Digitek Computer Products, Inc
- It’s True! Clover Explores Options for Additional Capital
- Intellintetics Launches ‘IntelliCloud University’ for Its Growing Reseller Network
by Ken Bechard | 08-22-2016 Quality document processing is not as simple as pushing the print or scan button or fixating on ensuring that each project meets production standards. This narrow focus can have the reverse impact on quality, leading organizations to miss the mark. What...
by Amy Weiss | 08-17-2016 Canon U.S.A. recently invited industry analysts to a two-day event at its Melville, New York, headquarters to preview its vision for the future, its current offerings, and its new company structure. The same week, the firm issued a slew of new...
by Christina Robbins | 08-09-2016 Sometimes imaging resellers only think about selling hardware, but a simple shift in thinking helps to increase the size of each sale leading to business growth. Rather than simply considering which scanner a customer needs, think about the larger...