The Imaging Channel
by Rod Hughes, Nuance Communications
Looking back on the early days of document capture, scanning documents primarily existed for archival purposes and the fax machine was the main tool for sharing images. Fast forward to today and a young employee – who depends on multifunction printers and smartphones to get a job done as efficiently as possible – could not fathom the simplicity of document imaging technology back then.
- Clover Imaging Group (CIG) Renews Lease at Van Nuys, California Facility Through 2019
- Lexmark Shareholders Approve Merger Agreement
- BTA Sales Management Workshop to be Held Sept. 7-9
- Nuance Named Global Device and Print Management Software Market Share Leader by Premier Analyst Firm
- Canon U.S.A. Announces New Series Of Wireless Inkjet Printers, AirPrint Support For Five New Models
- Pax8 Adds Remote Monitoring and Management Through Agreement With DataMAPt
by Patricia Ames | 07-25-2016 Atera recently announced the availability of "The Benchmark," a service that provides comparative data for IT professionals worldwide so they can understand how they perform compared to colleagues and be better prepared for future trends.
by Lance Elicker | 07-21-2016 Have you ever seen a great sales presentation about a software or technology and thought, “My business needs to have this”? You make the purchase, and then three years later the software you had to have to help run your business better isn’t being...